Monday 25 June 2012

Forward Head Posture

FHP is the result of misalignment of your upper back, shoulders and head.  

back_pain_solution_forward_head_posture.jpg
          (L) Poor Posture                              (R) Proper posture 
I find my posture always looks weird, especially for my neck. Perhaps it's due to my awkward posture. during activities. I develop this when I'm concentrating such as using computer and phone, reading, reading, watching tv, etc. I did not know I was in that poor posture. My head leans forward gradually and silently once I am focusing on things. This gives me neck sore and stiff which is not a good stuff. Anyway, I found this useful link in Youtube talking about the correction exercise for the Forward Head Posture. I am going to try these exercise and hope to get a better posture and relief the stiffness. Here you go.


Pictures reference: http://activespines.com/clients/7950/images/back_pain_solution_forward_head_posture.jpg
http://www.euclidchiropracticinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/postural-distortions-and-posture1-300x291.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I have this problem too haha and have to constantly remind myself to keep my neck straight while walking on the street.

    ReplyDelete